Sunday, January 18, 2009

Best Friends




You're...


My Friend,


my companion,


through good times and bad


my friend, my buddy,


through happy and sad,


beside me you stand,


beside me you walk,


you're there to listen,


you're there to talk,


with happiness,


with smiles,with pain and tears,


I know you'll be there,


throughout the years!




If there is one thing that I've learned, it would be that the friendship that one has with his or her sibling, is the strongest friendship that anyone could ask for. Sometime in March, when I found out that I was pregnant and told my sister i knew that from then on out we would grow to be best friends. At first i thought that she might of been mad or upset at me, because she just got married and is older than I am. It was just expected from everybody that she would be the next one pregnant. But honestly she reacted the total opposite from what i thought. Ever since then we have been closer than we ever were. I thank the Lord everyday for my family. He has blessed me with the most supportive, caring family anyone could ask for.


A quick note before I get off here: Friends and Lovers can come and go but FAMILY will always be beside you know matter what.




No comments:

Post a Comment