Thursday, January 22, 2009

OK there is one thing i cant get off my mind. Its the Prayer of Jabez. Im kind of going through hard time in my life now and the Prayer of Jabez keeps going through my head. I dont know, I honestly think that God is trying to tell me something. I think hes trying to tell me to trust in Him, and not to worry or stress.....Wow kind of powerful huh? I couldn't remember all of what the prayer says so i got out the book that my mom gave me. Its so weird because in the book there was a poem that a Mom who wrote it for her daughter, and there was also has a letter from my sister to me. Opening that book up i went through ALOT of emotions. You know going through this book helps me realize how much I have forgotten. It helps me see what kind of miracles God can do in my life. It says on every page 'Little Prayer, Giant Prize'. hmm.. You know I wonder why it takes for me to not have anything wroth anything to realize what I'm missing out on. Does that make sense??
As you can tell with all my random post, this blog is really helping me out. You know writing stuff down...or typing it...really helps me go to bed peacefully. It helps me and Kens relationship too, believe it or not. I'm trying to talk him into getting one so that it would help him out too. haha K well that was my therapy for the night. Sorry if anyone reads this and falls asleep..lol...but oh well...hopefully I have some believers reading this and is praying for me and my family. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment