Monday, January 19, 2009

What my job really means to me : )

So Ive started back working on Saturdays. Honestly its kicking my butt!! Like seriously I need to start working out during the week just so that I wont be so tired working that long 8 hour day. And since thats the only day that Im working right now, Im booked up. I mean geez last week I didnt even get a lunch break! So you better believe I walked in and went straight to the front desk and said,"I NEED a lunch break this week...Thanks : )" (in a scarcastic way) lol.
But I do love coming back. I missed all my clients and co-workers. We got some new people working there now and thank the Lord they are all sweet!! Im always weird with new people when it comes to work. But if its like a new client, Im all outgoing and smilely. But when they are new and I have to work with them I kind of have my guard up. I dont know its weird. Am I the only one like that??
But anyways I love being back to work. I love making money. Being out for 2 months really takes a toll on you and honestly on your relationship with your other half. I am a very independant person and it is hard depending on someone. I am so luck that I do have someone that I can depend on. Ken has really stepped up to the plate and has taken care of his family. Without him we honestly would be out on the streets. (Well not really, but you know what I mean). I am just very thankful of him.
Starting Feb I start working Thur. and Saturdays. Cher (a girl that i work with) has offered to watch Harleigh for free while i work. And she lives right around the corner from Emerson Joseph. So that makes me feel better. Shes soo excited to watch Harleigh too, that helpes me trust her even more.
Its crazy when you have a baby, that she is the only thing you can think of. If I have a bad day at work or just in general, I think about how Im doing this for her. How I want to make her life so enjoyable, stress free, and fun. I want to be able to do things for her and with her. The only way I can achieve that is working as hard and often as I can. I love you Harleigh Christina Collins. You are my joy, my hope, my pride, and my life. I will do anything for you baby! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment